[Tagging] agglomération

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 10:37:55 GMT 2012

zone:traffic=**:rural
zone:traffic=**:urban

source:maxspeed=zone30
highway=living_street

have an effect on other traffic rules as well, so it's important to know
that's the 'regime' the street is under.

As a data consumer I also prefer to have the maxspeed be tagged explicitly.
That's true for mapcss styles (in JOSM) and websites showing a map with
maxspeeds as well. KISS.

Cheers,

Polyglot