[Tagging] Seasonnal roads

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 17:49:15 BST 2012

>* For more details see [1]*>* and [2]. Essentially there is a hierarchy of subcategories for*>* transportation modes.*>* [2] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/File:Access_hierarchy_simple.png*
This scheme should be more wildly used. It seems to be use only in the
German wiki.

Eric

---

Hi Eric,

The scheme exists on all language pages of the access key, but the
German version includes the image that makes things a lot easier to
understand. I am including improving the key:access page as part of my
work on the conditional restrictions page. To anyone else who is
reading this and is now concerned, please rest assured that I will
consult on any chnages on this mailing list before making any changes.

Regards,
Rob

p.s. Feel free to add a comment to the seasonal=* wiki page. Something
of the form "you may also like to use" rather than "you should also
add this tag...". If you have any questions on how to edit the wiki,
let me know and I'll try to help out.