[Tagging] How to tag: Legally separated ways

Tobias Johansson tj at mensa.se
Mon Oct 15 13:03:39 GMT 2012

I created a new picture very much  based on the old one. Just made the
road gray to try to make it more clearer?
http://minkarta.no-ip.org/Lanes_Example_2.svg

Im not sure how to upload it so if anyone thinks this is better please
do, otherwise I atleast learned a little what I can do in inkscape :).

Best Regards Tobias J