[Tagging] How to tag: Legally separated ways

Martin Vonwald (imagic) imagic.osm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 16:13:47 GMT 2012

Am 15.10.2012 um 17:55 schrieb Markus Lindholm <markus.lindholm at gmail.com>:

> But as I'm sure you've noticed there's some divided opinion about this.

That's why I asked! Actually I don't think that we see any consensus about this soon. But then I can document at least that there are two variants under discussion.
If I claim in the wiki that a) is the ultimate solution it will be "fixed" by supporters of b) and vice versa. As I don't like edit wars I prefer to write the truth: both are used. I don't claim this is perfect (or at least good) but it is the current status-quo.
As soon as there is a consensus about this issue I'm happy to update all affected wiki articles. But I'm a little afraid that I won't live long enough ;-)

Martin