[Tagging] How to tag: Legally separated ways

Janko Mihelić janjko at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 09:44:47 GMT 2012

I posted this picture the last time this came up. It shows that dividing
roads is silly in some situations, for example countryside roads:

http://i.imgur.com/p5Oto.png

You have to divide the road each time there is not a full line on the road,
ad you should put a restriction where those roads meet that restricts
U-turns. What is the answer to that?

Janko