[Tagging] Emergency lane used by PSV at rush time

Martin Vonwald imagic.osm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 07:13:41 GMT 2012

2012/10/17 Eric Sibert <courrier at eric.sibert.fr>:
> I don't find the last sentence very clear. "This" refers to what?

All together:
The following lanes should be included:
* Other lanes such as spitsstrooken in the Netherlands or temporäre
Standstreifen in Austria, Germany and Switzerland which are available
to GENERAL traffic (I.E. NOT LIMITED TO A SPECIFIC
KIND OF VEHICLES) at certain restricted times, for example during the
rush hour. This also applies to lanes which
are usually excluded, e.g. emergency shoulder lanes.

Understandable?

I would also include your example in the Examples section, but with
fixed times instead of "traffic_jam":

lanes=2
lanes:condtional = 3 @ sometime
lanes:psv:conditional = 1 @ sometime