[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Obstacle

Konfrare Albert lakonfrariadelavila at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 18:50:56 BST 2012

Hi!

I think that the voting phase could be opened, I shall wait five days.
If there aren't more suggestions or comments in these days, I will open
voting.
I think that the first proposal has greatly improved with your suggestions.

Recently I have cleaned the page, I have changed obstacle=dense_vegetation
for obstacle=vegetation, I have added the subkey "wheelchair", I have
redefined the key obstacle (and values) so that was not only pedestrian,
and I have changed the photos ;)

See the page: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Obstacle

Thanks!

ALBERT