[Tagging] animal shelter

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 17:16:00 BST 2012

Am 14.09.2012 um 12:55 schrieb SomeoneElse <lists at mail.atownsend.org.uk>:

> As in many other cases (e.g. pubs that are also restaurants and/or also hotels) as a mapper you have to pick the most appropropriate tag.  There will always be edge cases.

The better we structure our tags, the less we have to accept compromises. It would be a pity not a feature if hotel and restaurant were tagged with the same key (think that hotels are in tourism, so there's no problem here).

If an issue is already identified during the brainstorming phase why should we deliberately ignore it?

Cheers,
Martin