[Tagging] access restrictions on ways

Martin Vonwald imagic.osm at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 16:58:33 BST 2012

Am 17.09.2012 um 17:33 schrieb André Pirard <A_Pirard at hotmail.com>:

> But the legal terms say that C23 is a signal you can't pass, one way, that's all.

I would use a pragmatic approach here: from the position where the signs is up to the next junction or end of this osm-way (one, single way; no connected, following osm-ways) - whichever comes first - a simple maxweight:forward=7.5 . As soon as (if ever) the conditional-tagging debates ends, you could add a better fitting tag. But I think this approach would cover the information relevant for most people.

Have fun there ;-)
Martin