[Tagging] Life cycle group

François Lacombe francois.lacombe at telecom-bretagne.eu
Sun Apr 7 22:12:56 UTC 2013

Hi,

I found some tags be part of Lifecycle group on the wiki.
Like disused: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:disused

Do we have a stable definition of such a group?
I don't find any page dealing with it.

I'm in charge of a proposal containing a legacy life cycle management
chapter but I'm not sure it's up to me to define such common things.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Power_generation_refinement#Life_cycle_management_.28to_be_removed.29

I don't want to reinvent wheel too so the best option seems to delete such
considerations of the power generation refinement proposal and wait for a
better definition at a whole wiki scale, do you?

Looking forward for your suggestions, cheers.

--
*François Lacombe*

http://www.infos-reseaux.com