[Tagging] Surge tank

François Lacombe francois.lacombe at telecom-bretagne.eu
Fri Apr 19 11:25:54 UTC 2013

Hi.

Subsequent question is to know if I have to make a proposal for this
specific feature or if adding a wiki page with description and photos may
be enough.
I must say it's not a big deal but it may be enclosed by another proposal I
haven't found yet.

I would wait until next monday for answers then I will create the page.

Cheers.

*François Lacombe*

http://www.infos-reseaux.com