[Tagging] Re : one way part of the year

yvecai@gmail.com yvecai at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 16:12:24 UTC 2013

All winter sport activities share the piste: prefix.
Ski=crosscountry is better tagged piste:type=nordic (>27000 km already mapped this way).
This allows other ski related information like piste:difficulty=..., piste:grooming= ....
See the pistemap and winter sport pages on the wiki.
If tagged piste:oneway=yes, the direction is the one of the way. =-1 then it's the opposite, only for skiers.
Also, you can have a look at route relations, including route=piste.

ski=... is more an access tag which would make sense if you need to forbid access to skiers.
Yves