[Tagging] Tradeoff

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 07:34:24 UTC 2013

Il giorno 10/ago/2013, alle ore 09:29, Friedrich Volkmann <bsd at volki.at> ha scritto:

> Do a Nominatim search for "Offener Bücherschrank". That's how they are called in German. I don't know if those exist in anglophonic countries too. If not, there may not be an English translation yet. Anyway, they are usually tagged as amenity=library, because that's what they essentially are.

-1, can't see other similarities than that both have something to do with books, they are quite far from libraries.

A library is an organized collection of information resources made accessible to a defined community for reference or borrowing. (copied from WP), these are neither an organized collection, nor is the community defined, nor are the books for borrowing or reference.

cheers,
Martin