[Tagging] Tradeoff

hannes.janetzek@gmail.com hannes.janetzek at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 10 08:13:43 UTC 2013

Tradeoff sounds too unspecific to me. amenity=public_bookcase is used once
already. Though here are also shelves to share other things so a bit more
generic tag might be good. Somehow it is also related to 'give-away shop'
without being a shop.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_bookcase
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_%C3%B6ffentlicher_B%C3%BCcherschr%C3%A4nke