[Tagging] Tradeoff

Henning Scholland osm at aighes.de
Sat Aug 10 13:39:00 UTC 2013

In the university, there I've studied there was a place, there you could
leave smaller things, which everyone could pick off for free. This could
be a t-shirt or mp3-player or a pc-game or whatever...

So I think it would be better to have a general tag for such a place
(leave something, which you don't need any more and someone else can
pick off this). If there is a limitation (eg. only books) this could be
tagged additionally.

Henning