[Tagging] Re : Hiking tracks as POIs in Brazil

Fernando Trebien fernando.trebien at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 21:17:24 UTC 2013

That would be mapped later, but yes, I support extending the
definition of route relations with members of such role (which would
then reference the POIs we are importing now). The role could be named
"start", "entrance" or "head". Perhaps "entrace" would cause confusion
with other uses of the word "entrace" in OSM (generally referring to
building entrances). Maybe "entrypoint" is a little better as a
hiking/cycling trail could have multiple access points from a major
system (like highways).