[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting Open - toilets, toilets:disposal, pitlatrine

Bryce Nesbitt bryce2 at obviously.com
Sun Aug 11 05:30:07 UTC 2013

Voting for:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Tag:amenity%3Dtoilets
Is at eleven yes, and one "no".

The no is conditional on switching to a scheme allowing counting (e.g. 4
seats, 3 urinals).

However, I am not interested in mapping to that level of detail, and would
like to leave that to a future effort. While capacity tagging does no
particular harm, counting the facilities for both genders will prove
problematic for many.  Capacity tagging does not add personal value for me
(either large or small facilities may have a long line at the time I visit,
for example).

Any advice how to proceed?  The "no" votor is not currently responsive,
perhaps vacationing.