[Tagging] Seeking 3 volunteers (to send their votes down on toilets).

Georg Feddern osm at bavarianmallet.de
Wed Aug 14 06:06:12 UTC 2013

Am 14.08.2013 06:06, schrieb Bryce Nesbitt:
> Would three kind souls take the time to vote at:
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Tag:amenity%3Dtoilets
> To bring the total to 15 voters?

It seems there are not so many interested souls ...
I won't depend it on the _absolute_ number of votes - just on the
relation approve/oppose and a sinful proposal process (what I have seen
here).
If there are nearly no ones who oppose the voting - there should be
nearly no ones who cry afterwards.
If those who cry have missed the proposal - they would cry anyway.
And if there are many more who cry afterwards - even 15 votes won't have
been enough.
You have done what should be done in my opinion.
Therefor it should be no problem to use it anyway.

Just my 2 cents.
Georg