[Tagging] office=kjuilmn ?

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Wed Aug 14 08:42:04 UTC 2013

it is fairly self explanatory and is in common usage, ngo that means nothing to me.

Phil (trigpoint)
--

Sent from my Nokia N9

On 13/08/2013 18:07 Volker Schmidt wrote:

There is another frequently used value in the same category: office=ngo
Want to change that as well?
I am unsure how strict we should be in this no-abbrevation business
For me it seems OK as is.

On 13 August 2013 15:26, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com> wrote:

Il giorno 13/ago/2013, alle ore 14:28, Pieren <pieren3 at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> means we should really avoid abbreviations in main tags (sub-tags can
> be discussed).
> That's why I would like to change the wiki to e.g.
> "office=information_technology" and check (on talk list) if it can be
> changed in the database as well for the 852 instances (from ~440
> contributors).
> Your opinion ?

+1, also I think this is quite generic (hardware, software, consultancy)

cheers,
Martin