[Tagging] Tradeoff

fly lowflight66 at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 14 15:36:02 UTC 2013

Am 14.08.2013 16:30, schrieb Tobias:

Hey Tobias

> Here is the newly created page for reuse facilities.
>
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Reuse
>
> There is some stuff left to improve.
>
> Should I better have a proposal instead of this page?

Yes, please, move the context to proposal and only use this page to give
a small summary and link to recycling, your proposal and other relevant
pages. - Thanks

I know several place where at least one whole room is used for reuse.
You might find everything there if you are lucky but at least "clothes
and "dishes" are missing.

The policy is "free to give and/or take".

Please, do not use designated as value but the approved "only".

Cheers fly