[Tagging] Comments of the Reuse proposal (was: Tradeoff)

Wuzzy wuzzy2 at mail.ru
Sat Aug 17 23:45:37 UTC 2013

Am Thu, 15 Aug 2013 10:32:19 -0700
schrieb Bryce Nesbitt <bryce2 at obviously.com>:
> If ever there was a good use for ";", this is it:
>
> reuse:goods= books; household_items; clothes; shoes; pet supplies; pet
> food; unrestricted;

I do not agree. Under this scheme it is not possible to say that only a
certain kind of good is accepted but not others.

I do not see how one could know wheather the list is complete.

Let’s take “reuse:goods=books” for example. It could mean that only
books are accepted, nothing else. But it also could mean that books are
accepted and other goods as well (which aren’t just mentioned here
because the list is incomplete for some reason).

And what’s that “unrestricted” in your example, by the way?
“unrestricted” is not a good. I don’t know what it means but it looks
like it belongs to another tag instead.

--
Wuzzy
XMPP: Wuzzy2 at jabber.ccc.de