[Tagging] Power poles & tower : power vs man_made

François Lacombe francois.lacombe at telecom-bretagne.eu
Sun Aug 18 15:06:34 UTC 2013

Hi,

Power transmission refinement proposal have been updated with new values
for man_made=*.

No deprecation for power=* values.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Power_transmission_refinement

More info on Talk.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Proposed_features/Power_transmission_refinement#Power_vs_man_made_for_towers_and_poles

I hope this alternative will receive more positive opinion than before.

Have a nice day.

*François Lacombe*

http://www.infos-reseaux.com