[Tagging] shop values for _supply, _supplies, _supplement, _supplements?

Pieren pieren3 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 18:31:36 UTC 2013

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 7:29 PM, Ferenc Veres <lion at netngine.hu> wrote:

> is correct for this, or which wording would work best grammatically
> while also fit in OSM tagging scheme, that recommends plural.

It's true that the current shop values in the wiki is not consistent.
All I can say is that the singular form is recommended for the "office" key:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Office
"Please use the singular form; e.g., lawyer not lawyers, and certainly
not lawyer's."
Some similar work could be to to make the shop values more uniform.

Pieren