[Tagging] bicycle barriers open issue: bicycle trailors

John Sturdy jcg.sturdy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 09:34:43 UTC 2013

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 1:10 AM, Bryce Nesbitt <bryce2 at obviously.com> wrote:
>> It's hard to set a value for them because they are depending on each
>> other. ;)
>
> bicycle:trailer=no might lead to bicycle:tandem=no, and a lot of
> really fuzzy tags of limited predictive value.

Another minority cycling group is trikers... giving the width is
probably as good as you'll get, in practice, because the geometry of
restrictions is so varied.  (For example, there may be vertical posts
with "wings" (I don't know what these are really called) sticking out
of them near the top.)
__John