[Tagging] Micro mapping traffic signals

fly lowflight66 at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 28 15:28:31 UTC 2013

Am 28.08.2013 15:16, schrieb Pieren:

> But another point is traffic signals where a bicycle can ignore red
> light stop when he is turning to right (right-hand traffic). This is
> allowed in some coutries, sometimes only with a specific road sign. I
> don't know how it is tagged currently.

I know traffic signals which are only for motor vehicle but not for the
cycleway.

I know some junction where you only have a traffic signal for left turns
and other without any restrictions for right turns.

In Germany, you even have the "grüner Pfeil" (green arrow) which allows
to turn right on red light.

Cheers
fly