[Tagging] How to tag babycare?

Satoshi IIDA nyampire at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 07:08:39 UTC 2013

> baby-changing tables
I saw it in Japan, also.
Maybe "diaper = [yes|no|room|table]"?

In many JP case, it is set on multi-purpose room in toilet.
(with equipments for wheelchair and/or ostmate and so on.)

So
"diaper = room" means there is such a dedicated, private room.
"diaper = table" means that there is no room, but wall-mounted table are
there.

Considering a more detailed situation, like "Only female toilet has such a
equipment".
Maybe "female:diaper = [yes|no|room|table]"?

In this case, I prefer to take "diaper = limited".
To avoid too much information.

2013/12/3 Clifford Snow <clifford at snowandsnow.us>

> On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 12:38 PM, John F. Eldredge <john at jfeldredge.com>wrote:
>
>> In the USA, an increasing number of restrooms in public and commercial
>> buildings have baby-changing tables, usually a wall-mounted, fold-down
>> shelf, with a safety strap to make sure a wiggly baby doesn't fall off. Not
>> all men's rooms have such tables (I don't know how prevalent they are in
>> women's restrooms), so it would be useful to be able to tag the tables when
>> they are present.
>

> +1
>

> --
> Clifford