[Tagging] noexit

Mike N niceman at att.net
Tue Dec 3 14:26:20 UTC 2013

On 12/3/2013 8:48 AM, André Pirard wrote:
> I doubt very much that this tags helps anybody or any quality-check
> program to understand anything. A note should suffice, and I think the
> best option would be to remove that confusing tag.

It is a signal to quality checking programs such as KeepRight.   It
shows that when a way ends near another way but doesn't connect, that
there is no physical connection on the ground.

  For your example, the usage is not correct because there is a track
connected to the road.  Possibly the track was added later and the
mapper did not notice the noexit tag on the road.