[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Bicycle=use_cycleway

Pee Wee piewie32 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 17:41:01 UTC 2013

As far as I know it is not common to change the wiki while voting. I want
to change many things but I understand why it is not fair to change while
voting. Today I noticed that user Emkey08 added info to wiki (Rationale
routing) . Is this OK?

Cheers
PeeWee32

2013/12/2 Jonathan <bigfatfrog67 at gmail.com>

> Thankfully I don't live in Germany :-)
>
> http://bigfatfrog67.me
>

> On 01/12/2013 22:58, Martin Koppenhöfer wrote:
>

>> Am 01.12.2013 um 22:47 schrieb Jonathan <bigfatfrog67 at gmail.com>:
>>
>>  :-)  This whole discussion assumes cyclists obey traffic rules!  In the
>>> UK cyclists ride where they like!  :-)
>>>

>> In Italy as well, but in Germany they might even withdraw your driving
>> license (for the car) if you did certain infractions
>>

>> Cheers,
>> Martin

Verbeter de wereld. Word mapper voor
openstreetmap<http://www.openstreetmap.nl/>.