[Tagging] Mechanical edit - Voting - Musical instrument (reminder)

Matthijs Melissen info at matthijsmelissen.nl
Mon Dec 9 02:17:38 UTC 2013

Dear all,

Just to keep you up-to-date: the data working group has not responded
yet to my request for approval of this mechanical edit. They have not
indicated a time span they need to decide, or even acknowledged
receipt, so at this moment, I cannot give any further information on
whether or when the mechanical edit will happen.

Kind regards,
Matthijs