[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Baby care

fly lowflight66 at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 13 02:32:49 UTC 2013

On 06.12.2013 02:24, Satoshi IIDA wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> I have created a proposal page to describe Baby care schema.
> It's now on RFC stage with this mail.
>
> Please feel free to add your comments on the page.
>
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/babycare

Your proposal is not really understandable in the way how to use the
access subkeys.

On top you talk about mainly using the tags as additional keys for other
primary tags but your gender restrictions and access tags only work with
the baby facility as primary tag.

Adding changing_table:[sex]=* and similar with push_chair to the page is
needed.

At least one example for both cases would be nice and maybe some pictures.

Cheers fly