[Tagging] how to tag a terrace?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 23:30:17 UTC 2013

2013/12/16 Fabrizio Carrai <fabrizio.carrai at gmail.com>

> highway=pedestrian (like a square)

You will have to add area=yes to the relation I believe, even though it is
already clear from the relation type that this is an area, but otherwise
you'll get rendering problems (maybe a bug).

Anyway, I don't think the pedestrian tag is suitable for this particular
relation with these members. The green areas, some if them with dense
vegetation cover, aren't a pedestrian space like the paved parts are.

> tourism=yes

that doesn't make much sense, maybe the intention is to tag
tourism=attraction?

cheers,
Martin