[Tagging] Related: Antarctic territories

Fernando Trebien fernando.trebien at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 19:23:57 UTC 2013

I guess they can be edited then. All I did so far was convert them into
multipolygons and merge any overlapping lines. (I can only do this edit 2
days from now, so if you wish you can go ahead).

In fact, the original polygons extended all the way to 89.9999999 S,
causing bugs in JOSM. I brought them to 85.05 S, where the limits of
Antarctica had been mapped. Still a bit buggy in JOSM though.