[Tagging] Tags useful for rendering of roads in poor conditions

Fernando Trebien fernando.trebien at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 22:27:56 UTC 2013

I was thinking of a colour change (like the Humanitarian style does), but a
dashed outline would be just fine for me. After deciding which tags should
be used, I think I'd leave the aesthetic decision to people in the "design"
list or (perhaps better) to Carto's developers (I don't know who made
Carto's style but I've heard a professional cartographer was hired for
that).

On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 8:15 PM, Matthijs Melissen <info at matthijsmelissen.nl
> wrote:

> On 31 December 2013 21:27, malenki <osm_ at malenki.ch> wrote:
> > looking forward to that enhanced rendering style,
>
> What would be the most suitable rendering? Perhaps similar to the
> normal rendering, but with a dashed outline (casing)?
>
> -- Matthijs

Fernando Trebien
+55 (51) 9962-5409

"The speed of computer chips doubles every 18 months." (Moore's law)
"The speed of software halves every 18 months." (Gates' law)