[Tagging] [Imports] RFC - Adding UN LOCODE tags to OSM

Douglas Fraser doug.fraser at tarisoga.com
Mon Feb 4 18:54:04 GMT 2013

well, I'd like to contribute but I don't want to stomp all over already done work - we have a fairly complete and
authoritative set of LOCODEs, including the shipping carrier specific ones (shipping companies feel free to make up
their own set of LOCODEs sometimes)
so the big question is where should I stick this locode data?  Have design decisions been made?