[Tagging] Amenity=shelter for field shelter?

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Wed Feb 6 09:12:18 GMT 2013

I would go for building=shelter rather than amenity.

Amenity would imply it is available for anyone passing with a horse to take shelter.

Phil
--

Sent from my Nokia N9

On 06/02/2013 9:00 Martin Vonwald wrote:

No, they are definitively not stables. Differently to a stable the
horse can go in and out as it pleases. They are usually placed in the
field as protection from bad weather. An example of a field shelter
can be seen here: [1] You definitively don't call them stables ;-)

Martin

[1] https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Dde8VPJLW2uFZhGAyS7g_dKwEoVeXBNAtDGqG0BKo9U?feat=directlink

phil at trigpoint.me.uk
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Dde8VPJLW2uFZhGAyS7g_dKwEoVeXBNAtDGqG0BKo9U?feat=directlink