[Tagging] bicycle-no on motorways

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 15:48:33 UTC 2013

That is correct. I once saw a sign on an I-76 onramp in northeast Colorado
that said "bicycles keep far right." My understanding is that it is
acceptable to cycle on the interstate in this area if there is no
reasonable alternate route. But nationwide I'm pretty sure this is the
exception and I myself am inclined to assume bicycle=no on motorways.

Toby