[Tagging] Re : As the crow flies

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 13:05:19 UTC 2013

It happens often on mountain hiking routes. You have a signpost with the
red-white sign of the Alpine Club that indicates the direction that you
have to take across a meadow, for example. On the other side you have to
find a corresponding sign. In between there may not be any visible path. In
that case I would happily put a highway=path with surface=grass as a
straight line across the meadow.

Volker