[Tagging] Proposition for a classification of path

Balaitous balaitous at mailoo.org
Tue Feb 26 19:03:45 UTC 2013

> i think i'll summarize thusly: the proposal tries to combine distinctly
> different concepts into one tag, and the result is a simple taxonomy
> that sort of looks ok but doesn't handle a bunch of real world cases
> very well.

It's a good summary of my proposition.

But where you think combine different concepts led a poor quality
information, I think it brings more value.
You can do a classification by statistics algorithms, and it would be
very interesting for research work, but it will never aggregate all
subjectives criteria which make a path more important than an other.
It's the difference between a computer and a humain brain.

I don't know if my definitions are good (and you can modifie them), but
I am sure it is useful.