[Tagging] Wikidata tag

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 10:41:52 UTC 2013

Hi Janko,
  I definitely like the idea. In addition to the uses you mention, I
think it will be useful for other sites to retrieve relevant OSM data.
Eg, showing a map with appropriate bounding box by querying for the
right wikidata ID.

It's worth menitioning that Wikidata is still very new. How stable are
the IDs? Any policies around them?

Steve