[Tagging] Source tag - deprecated for use on objects?

Andre Engels andreengels at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 16:16:08 GMT 2013

>> Secondly, any changeset can have multiple sources so adding the source tag
>> to a changeset is not flexible enough.
>
> We use semicolons for all tags as a separator.

But it's less precise. Recently I had made a survey, and one of the
things I found was a new road. So I added that. Close to it, I also
saw some missing roads on the Bing sattelite imaging. I added that one
as well. If I had done so using survey;Bing, later editors would not
know what information came from my survey and what part from Bing. So
instead I mentioned 'survey' on the changeset, and 'source:Bing' on
the road that I got from Bing.

André Engels, andreengels at gmail.com