[Tagging] Source tag - deprecated for use on objects?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 17:16:09 GMT 2013

2013/1/2 Serge Wroclawski <emacsen at gmail.com>:

>>> We use semicolons for all tags as a separator.
>>
>> But it's less precise
>
> Then you'd make a new changeset. It's the same order of complexity as
> source tags, but without all the aforementioned issues described in
> the email you omitted.

+1, the smaller (and more sorted by kind of change action) changesets
get, the better the chance that the following mapping will understand
easily what it is about. There is really no point in grouping
different kinds of edits in the same set of changes, just because you
happen to do them at the same time.

cheers,
Martin