[Tagging] cycleway Tagging and Wiki-Page

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Sat Jan 12 23:51:22 GMT 2013

Sharrow markings are typically (and properly) only found on bicycle routes
that do not have dedicated bicycle lanes, and bicycle boulevards.
 cycleway=shared_lane in the US, save for locales that Did Not Get the
Memo™, should also have bicycle=designated and be a member of the
appropriate type=route, route=bicycle relation.