[Tagging] water parks and swimming pools

Ronnie Soak chaoschaos0909 at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 15 11:01:01 GMT 2013

> Maybe I explained that wrong. I didn't want a 'background' tag just for
> the
> > rest of the area, but
> > one for the well kept green used as recreational area, taking a sun bath,
> > let the children play etc.
> > (As opposed to additional unkept green, bushes, trees and areas not meant
> > for public access.)
> > In some unfortunated urban water parks those areas might not even be
> green
> > at all, but made of concrete or paved.
>
> Hmm... how about landuse=meadow + meadow=recreation ?

I remember the landuse/landcover guys being very special about a meadow
being something that is deliberately mown to use the cut grass e.g. for
feeding animals.
Whereas my type of area is deliberately mown to NOT use the cut grass but
the area the grass was cutted from.

But with the new subkey, it doesn't sound that bad.

 regards,
Chaos