[Tagging] Powerlines underground, Vol 40, Issue 30

St Niklaas st.niklaas at live.nl
Tue Jan 15 22:55:22 GMT 2013

> From: tagging-request at openstreetmap.org
> Subject: Tagging Digest, Vol 40, Issue 30
> To: tagging at openstreetmap.org
> Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 19:52:42 +0000
>    5. Re: Powerlines underground (Fran?ois Lacombe)
Hi Guys, since I had the wrong impression, it looks like were tagging underground powerlines. How do we recognize the connections between the sations ? Or is the data added by external sources as mentioned ? But something else crossed my mind. What do we do with the other underground transport systems, like oil (sometimes secret military lines) natural or industrial gas and waste and drinking water ? I search for it but no WIKI solution IMHO.Greetz