[Tagging] year in opening_hours syntax

Eckhart Wörner ewoerner at kde.org
Wed Jan 16 17:24:58 GMT 2013

Hi Richard,

Am Dienstag, 15. Januar 2013, 15:25:27 schrieb Richard Welty:
> the use case would be that known road closures could be placed in
> advance, and
> routing/GPS software that could handle it would be able to generate
> alternate routes
> depending on the time.

last year, I started a proposal that defines time domains properly (including optional year) and therefore should be suitable for a lot of cases (opening_hours, ferry departures, …):
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Time_domains
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to follow up on the proposal due to lack of time.

Eckhart