[Tagging] Dispute concerning shrimp pond dikes

Pieren pieren3 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 16:03:34 GMT 2013

On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 4:43 PM, doug brown <dougcb68 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> 1) Is this tagging scheme appropriate, and if not, what changes should I
> make?

Perhaps replace the "highway=unclassified" by "footpath" when it's a
footpath and maybe "track" if it is wide enough for just one car.

> 2) Is there a way to roll back these changes (with modifications you may
> suggest to the tagging scheme) so that I don't lose all of the work I have
> invested?  If so, could you point me to some resources that will teach me
> how this can be accomplished?

You can do this yourself easily with JOSM (and its reverter plugin)
when you know the changeset(s) number(s) (which seems to be your
case).
Perhaps your original tagging was not 100% appropriate but it is
surely not a reason to delete everything. I consider this as vandalism
like you.

Pieren