[Tagging] wiki building=hangar

Martin Vonwald imagic.osm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 08:46:21 GMT 2013

Hi!

I was curious how the language versions differ. Here a short overview:

* german: storing goods
* english: aircrafts
* french: storing goods
* hungarian: no translation -> english
* italian: storing goods
* japanese: use aeroway=hangar instead
* netherlands: storing goods
* norwegian: storing goods (does not use the template - this should be fixed!)
* polish: use aeroway=hangar instead
* portuguese: use aeroway=hangar instead
* russian: a note that currently there is a discussion to use this
only for aviation
* ukrainian: storing goods

So there are actually three different descriptions for one tag: for
aircrafts, storing goods, use aeroway=hangar instead. I think we can
improve this situation ;-)

Regarding norwegian: any volunteer to switch this page to the template?

regards,
Martin