[Tagging] Duplication of POI-data

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Fri Jan 25 17:22:22 GMT 2013

It's not as tricky as it sounds.  For an airport, I'd tag the perimeter as
whatever the imported node was originally, make that the perimeter member
of a site relation.  Everything mapped within the airport would have their
appropriate names (if they have a name that differs from the airport) and
add it to the site relationship.  Plus makes it easier to go back and pull
everything that belongs to that site later.  Discovered site relations
recently mapping the RV park I'm living in now, trying to find a way to
group objects that belong together as a single, but relatively vast,
location.