[Tagging] Is the difference between power station and sub station clear?

oligo olivier8535 at free.fr
Sun Jan 27 20:54:52 GMT 2013

I completely second these arguments: using power=substation whatever the
size of the substation, and storing other details in other tags.

In the wiki we could encourage mappers to no longer use power=station
(and power=sub_station if we decide to abandon it as well), that way
we'll slowly migrate to the new tagging power=substation while
maintaining backward compatibility.

Olivier