[Tagging] Tagging of "local" produce

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Wed Jul 3 08:04:53 UTC 2013

I am not sure shop is right in this case, a farm shop is usually a more permanent building, these are more stalls or even the word you used originally, stand.

There are many places like this on the UK, mainly selling eggs from smallholdings, but selling seasonal produce too. Most have an honesty box.

It could be useful to tag whether they are staffed our not. Nothing worse than not having the right change when there is an honesty box.

Phil (trigpoint)
--

Sent from my Nokia N9